The idea of this event is to get notified when your favorite deals go live via the Amazon app. The how-to-get-it step by step guidance will be shown later in this article.
FYI As Amazon prime member, the advantages you would have are:
Fast, FREE Shipping: Get FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items, and free Same-Day and Prime Now Delivery in select metro areas
- Popular Movies & TV Shows: Get unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows.
- On-demand, ad-free music streaming: Listen to over two million songs and hundreds of playlists.
- And of course, the possibility to join/enjoy the next coming Amazon Prime day on July 16th
How-to-get-it step by step guidance
- Step 1: Become a Prime member. The monthly fee: $12.99/month. Cancel anytime. Or you can sign up or start a free 30-day trial now. Note: you still have to log in and finish the registration anyway.
- Step 2: Download the free Amazon App to preview and shop deals
- Step 3: Mark your calendar. Prime day kick off July 16th at 3 pm ET
How to make my deal list and get notified when the deal goes LIVE
- Step 1: Login to the Amazon apps on your smartphone
- Step 2: Go to the Prime day page on Amazon, add products that you would like to have a deal. When a deal goes live, you will be automatically notified via your smartphone (Make sure that you allow Amazon app to send you notifications)
- On Prime Day, you can pop into your local Whole Foods Market for exclusive in-store deals
- Watch the deal you like: You can see the preview of many deals before they start. Some special and funny ones are however hidden.
- Share your benefits with an adult or a teen in your household without any additional cost.